The Dix Hills Soccer Club is again proud to offer Professional Developmental Training to all U7 to U8 Players (born in 2010 or 2009).
DIX HILLS SOCCER CLUB TRAINING & GAME DAY
SUSA BRIGHT FUTURES
(U7-U8 Born in 2010 and 2009)
A FUN AND PROGRESSIVE START IN SOCCER
SUSA has created the Bright Futures Development Model to give young soccer players a chance to enjoy and succeed in today’s youth soccer environment. This program will guide the youth soccer player to develop all the skills required to make their path to success fun and enjoyable.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
SUSA Trainers will model skill training as fun, valuable, and important. Trainers will incorporate positive attitude, confidence, curiosity, exploration, and collaboration into their training programs. SUSA will also introduce skills and concepts without hindering a player’s creativity or spirit of exploration. They will set expectations and encourage players to challenge themselves. This will allow each child the freedom to explore and discover how to achieve both individual and team goals. Players will be guided through the modeling and questioning of game scenarios which will prompt them to find solutions through experimentation. Mistakes will be treated as learning opportunities that will provide each player the confidence to try without the fear of failure.
Intra-squad Scrimmages 4 v 4 Games based on ability
Bright Futures Dix Hills
SUSA “Bright Futures” (ages 5 – 8) Development Model uses dynamic movement with technical ball skills in a decision making environment. Your child will be taught to see the game, make decisions based on what they see, and then use skill techniques to solve the problem. This development model is set in a free thinking environment where players will not be afraid to make mistakes and will grow to become problem solvers on the field.
Season: Fall 2017
Training and Game Dates and Times:
U7-U8 Bright Futures
- Training: Monday 5:00pm-6:00pm @ Chestnut Hill
- Training Dates: 9/18, 9/25, 10/2, 10/16, 10/23, 10/30, 11/6, 11/13
- Games: Saturdays @ Baymen Fields, Girls 12:15pm, Boys 1:15pm
- Saturday Game Dates: 9/16, 9/23, 9/30, 10/14, 10/21, 10/28, 11/4, 11/11
- Registration for Spring – $240
- Each additional same child family – $25 discount
- All children must be registered at the same time to receive discount
- Chestnut Hill Elementary School
- Exit 50 LIE
- South East corner of the South Service Rd and Bagatelle Road
- Baymen Soccer Complex
- 353 Cherry Avenue West Sayville, NY 11796
- (From the LIE)
- Follow I-495 E to Express Dr S/Long Island Expressway South Service Rd in Ronkonkoma. Take exit 59 from I-495. Take Lakeland Ave to Cherry Ave in Sayville.
A Dix Hills SC reversible uniform can be ordered from our website. Uniforms include a reversible jersey, 1 pair of shorts and socks. It is recommended that all players wear uniforms for all sessions. Click to order uniform
MANDATORY EQUIPMENT SOCCER CLEATS, SHIN GUARDS AND A size 3 BALL.
PROHIBITED: sneakers, earrings, jewelry, baseball caps or cast of any kind. EYEGLASSES: Children who wear glasses MUST have either protective safety goggles over regular glasses, or wear plastic sports goggles specifically designed for athletic use.