The Dix Hills Soccer Club is very pleased to announce that we are now an affiliate club in the TOPSoccer program.
TOPSoccer is a modified version of the game of soccer, designed to provide opportunities for special needs children ages 4-19. It provides a very affordable opportunity for fitness, fun and building self-esteem.
- Modifications are made to the game to allow full participation and enjoyment to each child.
- One-on-one assistance is available to those who need it.
- It offers a recreational, leisure approach to the game of soccer.
- TOPSoccer is coordinated through your local soccer community organization.
WHAT IS TOPSoccer?
TOPSoccer (The Outreach Program for Soccer is a community-based training and team placement program for young athletes with special needs.
The TOPSoccer program is designed and administered by US Youth Soccer and its volunteers. TOPSoccer provides meaningful learning, development and physical participation opportunities to these young athletes through the game of soccer.
A TOPSoccer player is defined as any youth player between the ages of 4 and 19 who has a disability that limits their ability to perform at the level of play in which they have chosen to participate.
TOPSoccer was formed to perpetuate the US Youth Soccer mission statement, which is, to foster the physical, mental and emotional growth and development through the sport of soccer at all levels of age and competition.
To register a TOPSoccer athlete, simply click the “registration” tab and follow the instructions. For more information on the program, assistance with registration or to volunteer, please contact Jon Zakarin at firstname.lastname@example.org
The TOPSoccer program offers children with special needs, an opportunity for fun, fitness and soccer skills development, working side by side with volunteer coaches in a relaxed environment.
All sessions are on the soccer fields at 146 Burrs lane, Dix Hills from 11:00am to 12:15pm every Saturday morning.
Season starts April 10th, 2021
Season: Spring 2021
Dates: 4/10, 4/17, 4/24, 5/1, 5/8, 5/15, 5/22, 6/5
- Go to www.dixhillssocerclub.com
- Click on the “Registration” tab
- Click the “CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE” tab
- Either “Login” for returning players and volunteers or “Create an account” for first time sign up
- Click “Register to Play/Participate” (for PLAYERS). The cost is ONLY $10 per SEASON per participant to cover cost of jerseys. Or
- Click “Apply to Coach/Volunteer” (for VOLUNTEERS)
ADDITIONAL VOLUNTEER COACHES GRADES 8-12 ARE ALWAYS WELCOME
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A SOCCER PLAYER TO VOLUNTEER
GREAT COMMUNITY SERVICE OPPORTUNITY